Spring 2012 UH Manoa BSN Applicants - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 2, '11 by adrenergic@gocards I was on the alternate list and got my letter last week Friday (10/28).
- Nov 2, '11 by adrenergic@gocards I was placed on the alternate list and got my letter last week Friday (10/28).
- Nov 2, '11 by keala0102Mireille I think you should call already. I think everyone got their letters Friday and Saturday.
- Nov 2, '11 by going2BaNurse2014To those that are waitlisted at UHM, keep your heads up, the fall 2011 class took at least 2 (that I know of) into our cohort. There is hope!! And congrats to all you newly admitted BSN students!!! Its awesome!
I never actually received my acceptance letter but I found out when Michael sent me an email and when I logged in to check my registration status and it said major--BSN. I would call if you still haven't heard anything. Good luck!
- Nov 2, '11 by swordfightGot a letter today stating one of my classes did not transfer (FG course AND FS course) and I've been rejected. Not sure why they didn't transfer so waiting for a reply. They will not tell me anything over the phone so I have to go in on a day they have "walk-in" meetings after I email.
- i am in kapolei. going on the fourth day now, counting from sat. still got nothing! i bug them almost everyday. the lady answering the phone said they won't discuss anything over the phone with me and ask me to write my name, uh id and current address in an email to them. that is what i am going to do right now... hopefully we hear something back soon...
Quote from gocards@ mireille628
i still haven't heard anything and it is killing me. does mail take that long to go to kaneohe??
also, the waitlisters... when were you notified?
anyone received a letter stating that their transfer credits didn't qualify? i have no idea why i haven't received anything...
- Quote from keala0102I did Keala, three times in a row now...They won't discuss any of that with me over the phone, only ask me to write them an email with my name, ID and current address... I am gonna do that now! Hopefully I get anything tomorrow...The longer I wait, The less hope I have...Probably they mailed out the accepted ones first, then the rest...feeling pretty awful right now...Mireille I think you should call already. I think everyone got their letters Friday and Saturday.
- Nov 3, '11 by keala0102No it didn't change but I'm currently a student at LCC, so I think that's why. Don't give up hope yet.. You never know.
- Quote from keala0102I am with Kcc...Well...can't complain too much...it is what it is... if it comes down to that... but I won't give up trying till i get it though...Hope to see you on campus eventually : PNo it didn't change but I'm currently a student at LCC, so I think that's why. Don't give up hope yet.. You never know.