Spring 2012 UH Manoa BSN Applicants - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 30, '11 by keala0102Sorry servelove and neeko! Keep trying and don't give up.
Congrats jujubees and I'll see you soon. I also got my acceptance letter and nearly fell to the ground. So excited.
- Oct 30, '11 by adrenergic@NeekoDango Yup, there is an alternate list for UHM. I was placed in that list
- Oct 31, '11 by lovenaeeDid anyone get in both UHM and KCC?
- Oct 31, '11 by servealohaDo you guys know any good alternatives to focus on? Maybe nursing just isn't for me.
- Oct 31, '11 by Mireille628Am I the only one who has not received any thing in the mail yet?? Getting really worried
- Nov 2, '11 by homesweethomeHi Friends,
I have been placed on the alternate list at UHM I have very mixed feelings about it! I feel like everything is still up in the air, because it said that notification could be as late as the first day of classes! I am just not sure how do I plan accordingly
I wonder how many people were put on the list and what is the likelihood of the any of the 55 accepted would decline their acceptance. Anyone have an idea?Last edit by homesweethome on Nov 2, '11 : Reason: spelling error
- Nov 2, '11 by adrenergicHi homesweethome, we're in the same boat. I have the exact same feeling as you do. It will be another waiting game for us. Anyway, I hope you don't mind asking me this but what is your gpa? Nln?
- Nov 2, '11 by homesweethomeI hope this waiting game will be worth it
Here are my stats. I did have a couple of classes withstanding.
cGPA and prereqGPA: 3.3-3.4
- Nov 2, '11 by adrenergicI hope so too. The waiting game sucks but at least we still have a chance. Keeping my fingers crossed. Oh and good stats btw.
Did you applied to KCC?
- Nov 2, '11 by gocards@ mireille628
i still haven't heard anything and it is killing me. does mail take that long to go to kaneohe??
also, the waitlisters... when were you notified?
anyone received a letter stating that their transfer credits didn't qualify? i have no idea why i haven't received anything...