Army Nurse Corps FY2013 - page 39
by AjaxAndronicus 122,509 Views | 905 Comments
Hey everybody, I'm starting a thread here for those applying to the Army Nurse Corps in FY2013. I figure this might be a good place to get to know other future nurse corps officers and a place for the veterans of the ANC to pass... Read More
- 0Nov 27, '12 by Pixie.RN Senior ModeratorQuote from vtrobinsonI agree with this! After being notified of selection on 1 December, I didn't get my orders until 9 March with a report date of 23 March. Haha! Nothing like a little stress ... I gave notice at both my civilian jobs before I got orders. Leap of faith!You will be lucky to get orders by January. The March BOLC is a much more reasonable target.
- 0Nov 28, '12 by DaniRN421That was going to be my next question. When would be a good time to give notice at my current job? I don't want to give it now, because I'm not leaving anytime soon. However, I don't want to tell them right before I leave either.... hmm Maybe I will just have to give them a heads up that sometime in the next few months I will be leaving.
- 0Nov 28, '12 by nursespouseQuote from MTBerRNI cannot believe your recruiters aren't giving clear and precise answers. Get on the phone with them and do not get off, till they can tell you something definite.I'm still in the dark...i don't know if I'm on any list or what's going on. This its quite frustrating. Anybody else in this position still?
- 0Nov 28, '12 by IrishlizQuote from MTBerRNNo I now know that I am on the OML list, confirmed as of yesterday. Your recruiter should have told you if you made it or not by now I would think. I agree with what was said previously...call and don't get off the phone until you get an answer. If your recruiter isn't there ask for the guy in charge of the recruiting station (sorry I'm a civilian and can't remember the title of that person).I'm still in the dark...i don't know if I'm on any list or what's going on. This its quite frustrating. Anybody else in this position still?
The latest info I have is that we should know something before Christmas regarding the number of seats in the school and if we will be pulled from the OML list if things do indeed open up.
Good luck and let us know!
- 0Nov 28, '12 by DaniRN421Quote from jessa951Your so lucky!!! I am still waiting to be scrolled, and it seems like it is going to take forever. Were you already scrolled? I am assuming yes if you already have a date for signing your contract. Congrats!! Hopefully I find out more this week.Hello fellow nurses!! I hope everyone's tgiving was wonderful... My waiver was approved and I am going on Friday to sign the contract!!! Is anyone else in the same boat? Any advice? Thanks!!