Army Nurse Corps FY2013 - Page 20Register Today!
- Nov 19, '12 by IrishlizQuote from nursespouseI know how you feel...so many huge life changes in a short amount of time that are riding on this news. I'm normally a pretty chill person but right now I am really wound up! I hope news comes soon....this is getting unbearable. I want to know something, anything just something.
- Nov 19, '12 by leekun2010I hope everyone here gets chosen :crosses fingers:
- Nov 19, '12 by AjaxAndronicus"Once more into breach dear friends, once more" -Henry V
- Has anyone heard anything at all
- Nov 19, '12 by IrishlizA friend of mine just told me that his recruiter said the boards were pushed back until Dec 11th, with results expected right before Christmas?? I can't call my recruiter right now to verify this....I hope it's not true!!
- I was already told by recruiter the boards happened.
- Nov 19, '12 by Chasenu68I just spoke with my recruiter's secretary and was told that the board was pushed back to December 11th due to them being backed up for the holidays. She said that they found out late friday. My packet says "pending results" so at least it is ready. I know this is a huge disappointment for everyone, but I had to post what I found out.
- I was just told, that the november 14th board was pushed but ours wasnt
- Nov 19, '12 by vtrobinsonIf the board already happened then how can it be pushed back? Have just the results been pushed back? I am in Germany so I am 6 hours ahead and my recruiter is definitely not in. Can somebody in the states please confirm this? My packet says "pending results" as well, wouldn't this mean that the board had already viewed it?
- Nov 19, '12 by Ricky PVTrobinson ;
I am in Germany too. Did you prepare your packet through the LRMC recruiting station. And it sucks for us that we are 8 hrs ahead from them. When i spoke with the station commander today, he said that we should hear something back this week.