Coprophagia And Scatolia In Demented Elderly Residents - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 8, '12 by Nurse2b209I'm a CNA and witnessed both of these when I worked at the nursing home. I now work as a CNA in a non geriatric psych facility and still see these things but not often.
- Aug 9, '12 by SuzieeQI have seen both behaviours, although, did not know the medical terms for them.
- Aug 10, '12 by GLORIAmunchkin72I've heard of people eating their own buggers ( wonder what the medical term is) but not poop...
- Dec 11, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNNasal Crustaceans!!
So,... I'm guessing "Nasal Crustaphagia"
(gonna go boil my mouth out now!)
- Dec 11, '12 by GLORIAmunchkin72'Nasal Crustaceans!!'
It sounds crusty!