Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 19Register Today!
- Aug 30, '12 by jaynecraigFYI, I just checked to book an interview because I needed a certain day, and it allowed me to sign up! Interview scheduled!
- Aug 30, '12 by wisdomhunterI was able to book mine also. Thanks for posting that!
- Aug 31, '12 by Pleigh33The career center told me to bring an updated resume to my mock interview. Did anyone else have them tell you that? I hope they understood I wanted the mock interview for the nursing program. Or is it kind of a generic interview not tailored toward specific programs?
- Aug 31, '12 by Desir80'sReally? That is strange. I called them today to set up a mock interview and they said you had to be a student who was already taking classes or be an alumni to sign up. So I do not get to do one bc I have not taken any classes there yet.
- Aug 31, '12 by wisdomhunterI'm guessing they didn't know it was for the nursing program, because they didn't tell me that.
- Aug 31, '12 by racquel30They didn't tell me to bring a resume either. Maybe they didn't know you wanted to do the interview for nursing...
- Aug 31, '12 by jaynecraigAgain, I never have taken classes there and no one mentioned a resume. She did tell me to BE ON TIME (15 min early) and to dress professionally. Make sure it is for the nursing program. Desirs80 is right...seems odd.
- Aug 31, '12 by WhiteSnoopyThe career center does a lot of thing. You have to say that you want to do a "mock interview for nursing program". They helped me last semester with resume, but that was for an English class. They help people to get their first jobs after graduation too. It is important to be specific what you need from them. You will not need a resume for your interview. You should call them again and clarify what you needed. There is a specific person concentrating on doing this mock interviews for the nursing program. Good luck.
- Aug 31, '12 by Pleigh33I did say that it was for the nursing program but we were having some connection problems so I will call first thing Tuesday.
- Aug 31, '12 by jaynecraigI just read this in my email, so don't be alarmed if you cannot register. Make sure you register on Wed...although, I'd be shocked if anyone didn't get it done today. lol
Interview dates are Monday, September 17 – Friday, September 21, 2012.
After we sent the letters, we were also informed our registration system will be down this weekend starting Friday night at 9:00 P.M. August 31 - Tuesday morning at 8:00 A.M. September 4. However, you still have until Wednesday, September 12 to register.