Job Opportunities For ADN New GradRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Job Opportunities For ADN New Grad in Georgia Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hello All, I just graduated from Gordon College and I am looking for a new graduate RN job. I...by GaMommy81 Jun 21, '12Hello All,
I just graduated from Gordon College and I am looking for a new graduate RN job. I live in Lithonia and I have applied to all of the local hospitals and not so local hospitals. I had an externship at a not so local hospital but unfortunately there was no job waiting for me when I passed the NCLEX as previously promised. I have applied at Grady, Dekalb Medical, Piedmont (Atlanta, Henry, and Fayette), Eastside Medical Center, Rockdale Medical Center, Southern Regional, Athens Regional, Wellstar etc. If anyone has any idea who might be looking to hire new grads soon, please let me know. I have tried to email the recruiters but have not really gotten anywhere. I am trying not to get frustrated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=746575©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,313 Views
- Jun 27, '12 by jennilynnClearview in Monroe.
- Jun 27, '12 by GaMommy81Thanks for the lead. Is that the old Walton Regional? Any floor in particular hiring? Anyone specific I should speak with? Is that where you will be workking?
- Jun 27, '12 by jennilynnYou can go to their website and see. It's a very small facility-maybe 55 beds?
- Jun 27, '12 by GaMommy81Yeah they don't have many opportunities listed. Thank you for the tip. I will look into them as well.
- Jun 30, '12 by MJB2010How far are you willing to travel? Are you planning to relocate?
- Jun 30, '12 by GaMommy81I am willing to travel up to about 90 miles.
- Jun 30, '12 by jennilynnNewton recently had an opening for a new grad RN. You may also want to look into Athens, they hire new grads outside of the new grad internship and still give 13 weeks of orientation.
- Jun 30, '12 by GaMommy81Thank you. I applied at both. Rejected at both. I interviewed at Athens for the new grad position and I did not get offered a position. I will try Athens again with this in mind. I have a pair of interviews at Grady. Hopefully something good will materialize.
- Jun 30, '12 by jennilynnGood luck to you!