Hopeful Georgia Highlands Fall 2012 RN applicant - Page 4Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by hopeful616Me too!!!!!! I keep thinking "What if I get accepted, but I can't afford to go?"
In good news though- I will be transferring from Chattahoochee Tech, and I got notification today that my transcript was sent electronically, so it will be there in time for scoring! WHEW!!
- May 15, '12 by NAA MOMOJust got a letter from north georgia. Now I am confused
- May 16, '12 by hopeful616An acceptance letter for their program? If so,that's the time when you start considering which one is closer, which one starts at the optimal time, which one do you feel better about. You'll make the right choice!
- May 16, '12 by NAA MOMOQuote from hopeful616Thank you...I was wait listed for their program. I am not close to either. Both ways I would have to move. The cost is adding up already. I paid 200 this morning as a confirmation deposit, so I guess I would go there. I can't wait for June to know what I am doing...good luck to youAn acceptance letter for their program? If so,that's the time when you start considering which one is closer, which one starts at the optimal time, which one do you feel better about. You'll make the right choice!
- May 16, '12 by mysharona1111For anyone that gets accepted to the Highlands program-
I just completed this program doing the LPN-RN Bridge program; if anyone would be interested in paying $20 for 2 school uniform scrub sets (size S) and lab coat (size M) with the Highlands patch on the sleeve , mine are available. I only wore them for the 1 year bridge, great condition, no stains or anything. When I bought them brand new last year along with the patches and paid for them to be sewn onto the scrubs/lab coat, the grand total was around $85 . Let me know @ email@example.com. Best of luck to all of you! It was a good program.
- May 17, '12 by hopeful616Thank you! I can't wait for June either, but I definitely feel for you with the moving situation! It's hard to know a letter makes that much of a difference. If you chose GHC, can you get your deposit back? That would be awful!
- May 17, '12 by NAA MOMONo I won't. That's the bad part, I am leaning towards there for that reason, and I just paid $143 for background and drug screening. Start saving up, once u get
Accepted, I guess the spending start. I forgot financial aid does not do those...lol
- May 18, '12 by hopeful616Oh man! Well I don't blame you for going that route! I better start saving up NOW! All I can say is-- tax write-off here I come! hahaha
- May 24, '12 by hopeful616Good Morning everyone! I called GHC yesterday and they said nursing admission letters will be sent out the 2nd week in June.
- May 25, '12 by jenniferb79The second week in June cannot come fast enough then. I can't wait to find out if I got in or not. If I didn't then I will be able to focus clearly on the fact that I will be going to Chattahoochee Tech. If I did then I will have to decide fast which program I will attend. I had be accepted to GHC (the college only, not the nursing program) for Spring 2012 and was sent an email stating that I needed up update my anticipated start date to Fall 2012 in order to be considered for the program. Well, previously I had been told by the admissions department that I did not need to do this (this was in March when I went to the school with the paper in my hand). So after getting the email I did send the paper in. I kept checking the school's website and it seemed like it was taking forever for them to update it. The last time I checked my admission status it acknowledged that the form had been submitted and that my status was being reviewed. This is so frustrating b/c I don't know if it will be done in time for me to be considered for the program. Now of course the part of the website to check admission status is down for maintanance until next week. Arg!