Grady Hospital....... - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 6, '11 by nguyenhnicMidtown area is a good place to live!
- Sep 11, '11 by ChannellR.N.Hello Nurses........
I did a few posts not too long along but to make a long story short I'm a new grad 22 years old and I was recently hired at Grady Memorial and I start October 17....... I'm very excited I already found a nice apartment......Anybody work at Grady can give me any advice or Tips.....also I'm a party person so where is all the fun in Atlanta
- Sep 11, '11 by FutterwackenChannel- happy for you, but this is (imo) is TMI. There's plenty of threads on here about people losing their jobs for online postings. Why would you risk it??
- Sep 11, '11 by A&OxNoneGrady is talked about a lot on the Georgia part of AN.
Being a fellow Georgian, I go there a lot.
Plus, you'll find better people to answer your questions.
- Sep 12, '11 by cohrnCheck out www.gradydoctor.com. I just found her blog and think it's wonderful. Best wishes!
- Sep 16, '11 by bobs201@ Channell check ur P.M.
- Sep 24, '11 by sassy123Hi, Channelle
Congrats on your new position with Grady. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! must be very exciting. I was wondering what was your interview like? I have an interview with them next week. I'm kind of nervous. If you have any insight I would appreciate it.. I'm currently reviewing my interview skills and hope to make a great impression. If you fill uncomfortable with answering on public web site, I can give you my email address.... Thank you...
- Jan 23, '12 by HeadRNBSN40ChannellR.N.
Howdo you like Grady? What floor did you get an interview for and how was it? Was it a peer panel or just you and the Director? I got a call from Grady for an interview and was trying to find someone who went through my shoes. Its for the medsurg/trauma floor, have you heard anything about that floor by the way.
- Dec 20, '12 by GualEriHi there! I came across your post while searching interview tips for Grady in Atlanta and was wondering if you have anything to share? I have an interview tomorrow for an ICU position and wanted to get an idea of interview question and the structure of it? Any info would help!! Thank you