Gordon College Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 7Register Today!
- Oct 16, '12 by kimseyNot too much longer for you all to go!! We had our LPN-RN Orientation yesterday and it was a lot of info!! Unfortunately very little of it really applies to first semester for you guys
Almost to the middle of this week!! I'm hoping for all of you!!
- Oct 16, '12 by broberts136Congratulations Kimsey on your orientation! Best of luck and way to go!
- Oct 16, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlQuote from broberts136So, I keep having dreams of opening my mailbox and seeing that beautiful letter saying "You've been accepted!" And if that wasn't bad enough, I keep looking at the class schedule for next semester. I am definitely a little obsessed and ready to get this train going. Sending good thoughts and prayers to all.
Hahaha I'm not the only one going crazy, lol. I just told my husband I'm thinking about this letter so much that I have started dreaming about it, I stare at every mail truck even though its not my neighborhood delivery person, this is like gesssshhhhhhhhhh come on, oh I even checked the mail twice in one day, knowing I had already checked it earlier. God I'm just praying for us all to be accepted and finally meet in January. Praying that we all will be celebrating with Kimsey!!!!
- Oct 26, '12 by broberts136Well, another Friday mail run and still no letter. I guess Gordon is going to make us wait until the last possible moment. At least we only have a few more days left in the month. Sending good thoughts and prayers to all!
- Oct 27, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlSame here broberts, I was really anticipating receiving a letter on this beautiful friday. I am so ready for us all to type Accepted!!! Ugh the wait is really really really not much fun. I guess the best things in life are worth waiting for though and the positive side only three more days til the 30th, I have never wanted the weekend to go by so fast, lol. Praying praying praying for us all to see accepted to Gordon spring 2013 nursing school very soon.....
- Oct 29, '12 by broberts136Right there with you Pinoysailor. Praying for GREAT news to be in everyone's mailbox today!
- Oct 29, '12 by kimseyJust a heads up guys - I heard today that they have NOT sent out any acceptance letters yet - this came from a faculty member (in nursing) so I would hope that it is accurate information.