Gordon College Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 1, '12 by casketgrrl180Well, I got my CT test score: 75. I'm not too sure about that, but oh well. GPA is about a 3.6 and TEAS was an 82. And I have two core to take and am a transfer. Sigh
- Sep 1, '12 by kimseyI don't think that a 75 is a bad score at all - look at what the "program mean" scores are - it says the program mean is 68.7% on mine, so that means you've made higher than most people do. I wouldn't sweat it too much! Which two core do you have left to take? Have you taken any classes at Gordon at all?
I went and checked my score - I made an 85 - I'm happy with that but I'm in a different pool of applicants from most of you so I'm not sure if my scores mean much comparatively. I also have a very low transfer GPA, which hurts my cumulative GPA significantly, despite working hard to bring it up.
Don't worry too much, casketgrrl180, i think you're test score is good when you compare it to the mean score of the program!
- Sep 1, '12 by kimseyBTW - on my score it says the group size - apparently 71 people took the exam? I'm not sure if that was 71 in my group alone or 71 total, I really don't feel like there were 71 people in that room - I'm hoping that it's 71 total, LOL
- Sep 1, '12 by casketgrrl180No I haven't. I'm going back to school, I already have a Bachelor's in Early Childhood Ed and I was living in Columbus when I received that. The classes I have left to take are Developmental Psych and Micro.
- Sep 1, '12 by PinoysailorKimsey! Really cause I think there was only about 80 or so people who took it on the 29th! I'm ready for our scores to show up
- Sep 5, '12 by broberts136Well, the critical thinking scores are in for those that took the test on the 29th and now the waiting game begins. Here's to wishing everyone the best of luck and that the end of October gets here as quickly as possible. I am so nervous!!!!
- Sep 17, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlAnd another week closer to October, ugggghhhhhhh come on already, lol.