Gordon College Spring 2013 Applicants - page 4
by kimsey 17,257 Views | 99 Comments
The printable applications are up on the Gordon site now!!! I was surprised it was already up! Got mine printed & filled out with all my stuff packed away in an envelope ready to turn in first thing Monday morning! I'm applying... Read More
- 0Aug 25, '12 by casketgrrl180I'm so glad I found this. I was searching about Gordon's Critical Thinking test and found you all! I took the test yesterday too, and I'd say there was a good bit of people.
Kimsey, that got on my nerves too! I couldn't believe that, I was so upset because the night before my number that I took the time to print off got misplaced because of a move that I'm doing right now, and I had to make sure that I went through and copied down and had all my ducks in a row.
As for the test, I have no idea what to think. It seemed so simple, but maybe too simple, you know. It was hard to distinguished exactly what they were asking for and multiple answer were "right." It was just weird wording. But, it is done now, and all I can do it pray!
- 1Aug 25, '12 by PinoysailorGood Luck Kimsey! I'm so nervous to take mine I'll be takin it with GordonGirl on the 29th. This is my second time taking it. I applied for fall with no luck however I did have 3 classes get to finish which are finally done ).... Good luck to everyone again and hopefully we will all see each other in Jan at our first Nursing class )
- 0Aug 26, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlWelcome to the thread mbrew180 and I wish both you and Kimsey all the luck with scoring high on the test, Pinoysailor praying for us to score high as well and that we all be accepted into the spring semester. God does everything in due time so here's to letting His will be done. Lets see 5 more days til September, 30 days of September, and 31 days of October anyone think we're going to go crazy by then, lol.
- 0Aug 26, '12 by kimseyHiya MBrew welcome!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was annoyed! Oh well, they won't make it very far if they do get in if they can't follow instructions.
Good luck again to those who are taking the Crit thinking test on the 29th! I've checked the ATI website every day since Friday but of course it's not up yet (I knew it wouldn't be, but I just couldn't stop myself from checking!) Here's hoping the grades will be up by tomorrow or Tuesday!
- 0Aug 29, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlYeah I just wish we could fast forward to October, I know that when I get my acceptance letter it is only going to be the work of God, because this whole process has been nothing but him keeping me and allowing me to move forward with my quest to becoming a nurse. There are so many circumstances that should have not allowed me to make it this far but God has moved every single mountain and I am so thankful. I know I mention God a lot but I am a firm believer that I am here only because of Him. Pinoysailor I'm pretty sure you saw me I was the late one, yes guilty as charged and on top of me being late, I forgot my receipt from the business building and thankfully they let me run over and reprint my receipt. I finished within like 2 mins of her 5 min warning. geeeesssshhhhhhh what a day, oh did I mention I live in Stockbridge so the drive is 45 mins each time I go, I'm like so glad I decided to take off work today. Well good luck once again to each and every one of us and no going nuts before October 30th,lol.