Gordon College Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 26, '12 by broberts136First off I want to wish everyone good luck! Today I finally dropped off my application and all I have to say is these next few months are going to be very long! Does anyone have any idea as to what the Critical Thinking Assestment covers?
- Jul 27, '12 by kimseygood luck to you too, broberts136!
they are definitely going to be long, i'm already ready to fast forward a few months!! i'm not really sure what the critical thinking assessment covers, but from what i have been told and understand it's not something you can really study for and it tests you on your critical thinking abilities. from the gordon website it says this "there is no study guide available for this exam. it is based on prior knowledge of general concepts". i guess we'll have to wait and see what it's really like for ourselves.
good luck!! [color=#556670]
- Jul 30, '12 by PinoysailorHello all and good luck! I finally dropped my application off and once again the wait begins....
- Jul 30, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlI dropped mine off at the last minute, well the last second really, the receptionist had put up the sign that spring application was closed and to wait for fall as I came off the elevator and she was very very nice to take my packet, I am praying that we all get into the spring program and that these next two months fly by and we can look back at this thread and be like remember when..... Best of wishes and prayers everyone
- Jul 30, '12 by broberts136Good luck ladies! Hope to see y'all at the Critical Assessment Exam.
- Aug 2, '12 by PinoysailorJust got my critical thinking test letter! Thank you Lord! Taking my test on the 29th!
- Aug 3, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlCongrats Pinoysailor, I am the 29th as well, I want to frame my letter but I put it in my bible instead, I'm praying very hard for us all to get in, I am soooooooo wishing it was October all ready, gosh!!!
- Aug 3, '12 by broberts136Hi All,
I too am taking the critical thinking exam on the 29th and look forward to seeing y'all there. I really hope my fall semester class will keep my mind occupied while waiting for the end of October! Too long!!
- Aug 4, '12 by kimseyGood luck to everyone on the critical thinking test! I'm scheduled for the 24th (I posted that I got my letter previously but never posted the date).
Is everyone so far applying to the regular program or the LPN bridge? (I'm applying for bridge)