Gordon College Fall 2013 Hopefuls - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 23 by skaimarieDoesn't anyone have an idea when to expect results from the critical thinking test?
- Feb 24 by broberts136I would imagine the results should be uploaded to the ATI website later in the week. I figure I will start checking for results Wednesday or Thursday. And then the long wait begins......
- Feb 28 by macongirlHi guys,
The Critical Thinking Test is upload now on website. Go check it, i got 52. I know it is very low but i am not susprised due to i was sick in that morning. Guys, could i get the other test for spring 2014?
- Feb 28 by skaimarieI checked my critical thinking test as well. I got a 67.5%, I wished I would have done better but Im praying that I get in.
- Feb 28 by BdyckyI made a 57 on my critical test!! This test was unlike any other test I have ever took. Not very happy with this score.
- Feb 28 by BdyckyMacongirl, The scores that we look at are the composite score right?
- Feb 28 by macongirlHi bdycky,Yes, it is composite score. I have applied for darton in summer 2013 too, and wait to get the other teas test, because my teas score now is over 6 months
- Mar 7 by BdyckyMacongirl, I will be trying to get into Darton College for their Fall semster also. Deadline is not until April 15. I applied for the summer semster also but I do not think that all my grades got put in before the deadline. So I'm really not counting on getting in for the summer quarter. But I take my Teas March 22.Last edit by Bdycky on Mar 7 : Reason: grammer
- Mar 23 by skaimarieHas anybody heard anything new?
- Mar 25 by broberts136Nothing yet. :-( Except, last week Gordon sent a letter from the Nursing School about the new bachelors program in health information and I thought I was going to pass out because when I saw the envelope I thought it was the nursing school decisions already. It is going to be a long April.