Georgia Regents University - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 7 by Success88What did you get on the Hesi? Mostly everyone has turned to the Teas. The TEAS is much tougher. I'm trying to score 85 or higher this time
- Aug 7 by ♫patiently_waiting❤Quote from Success88I scored a 95% overall on the HESI. I took it because my current school (also my first choice) requires it rather than the TEAS.What did you get on the Hesi? Mostly everyone has turned to the Teas. The TEAS is much tougher. I'm trying to score 85 or higher this time
Yes I know the TEAS is a beast. Lol. I've never taken it before but I have been doing some practice problems. I would be happy with a score of 70 or above. I'm terrible at math & haven't taken any of the sciences that would possibly be on the test. I don't start A&P I until this fall, and as for biology, my school requires environmental bio.
- Aug 9 by Success88Great score and Gpa! Yes the TEAS is much harder! I have been studying for it for 2 months now. Last time I bombed it!
- Aug 12 by Success88Has anyone started on their essay?
- Aug 23 by Success88When is everyone taking their teas test?
- Aug 23 by ♫patiently_waiting❤I haven't started anything. I have so much going on this semester so I'm not sure if I'm still going to apply. At first I was just going to go take the TEAS w/o studying for it, but that's a total waste of money. I have absolutely no time to prepare for it since school has started. I will probably just "put all of my eggs in one basket" and only apply to my current school in February. Good luck to you tho!
- Sep 20 by agwitmerI had no idea the application was due in Nov!!! Last year's was due in January so this was a shock. I am on the Ga College 411 website and cannot find the link to the GRU application. Any help?
- Sep 28 by Success88Im going to fill my application out next Friday. Did you find out hoe to do it? If so can you send the link please. Have you taken the Teas yet