Georgia perimeter fall 2013 - Page 20Register Today!
- Apr 21 by Indep078Wow (no interviews) Thank you so much for this information ATLback2RN.
- Apr 27 by aelmo14Is the CPR certification we need the BLS?
- Apr 27 by runsalotYes. American heart association.
- Apr 28 by gjm4jcHello everyone!
I was accepted into the GPC nursing program, however I was also accepted into Georgia State University and Kennesaw State University's nursing programs and have decided to go to Kennesaw State University. So I will be withdrawing my spot with GPC. Hopefully that will allow someone to be able to get into GPC now. Good luck to you all!
- Apr 29 by aelmo14Im having trouble finding dates for the CPR class, can anyone share with me where they went and how they signed up?
- Apr 29 by stephanie.You can take them anywhere as long as its a American Heart Assc for health care provider. Go to AHA's website and see what you could find. I just Googled AHA instructors Atlanta.
- Apr 30 by whoadeeClass Connector Search Home- American Heart AssociationType in your zip code and the radius you want and click view scheduled classes. Then enter in an end date of July 31st and click SEARCH. It will give you a screen that asks what course you need to take. Choose "BLS for Healthcare Providers" and click SUBMIT. This will give you the classes that are already available in your area. I signed up for the one in McDonough and you reserve your place online.
- Apr 30 by aelmo14I was having a hard time at first because I wasn't seeing any dates or where to sign up and no one answered the phone near my area, but I finally figured one out lol thank you!