GA Nursing Roll Call - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 13, '07 by ndl20Tasha Atlanta GA. I figured this would be the perfect place to find out information being that I am new to GA (from Miami) I am an LPN looking to advance my career as an RN but I am a bit confused on which school to go to. I was looking into Georgia Perimeter but have heard some pretty bad reviews. Does anyone know of any good schools in the Atlanta area?
Thanks for your help in advance.
- Mar 16, '07 by mereiHey, I don't know a whole lot about schools in Atlanta, but some of the folks I work with probably do, I'll ask around and get back to you.
- Mar 17, '07 by ndl20Thanks a lot that information would be really helpful.
- Mar 30, '07 by nurse1994Hello, my name is Angie. I live in a small town called Adel, Georgia. I have a set of twin, soon to be teenage daughters. I have been an LPN since Feb 2005. I have been working at my Personal Care Home since then, recently sold it and am going to try to go back to school to get my RN degree. I'm pretty nervous about going back to school and work, but am ready to do something different.
- Mar 30, '07 by Lorie P.hi everyone!
i am lorie, live in nashville, ga work at south georgia medical center in valdosta. i work med/surg and will be returning to school in may to work on getting my rn.
- Apr 2, '07 by ORtoWAtoNVtoGAplanning on being in georgia soon.Last edit by ORtoWAtoNVtoGA on May 19, '07
- Apr 4, '07 by kellis99RNHey everyone I also live in a small town in south GA, Hazlehurst. I currently work in rehab/LT care. I'm looking to cross over to ER soon. I'm an RN and am taking classes thru Kaplan for Forensic Nurse. I hope to become certified as a SANE. Nice to meet you all.
- Apr 6, '07 by Lindsay42I live in Columbus, GA (my husband is in the Army). I graduated in December 2006 and I have my RN...I'm working in MedSurg/Ortho and I'm enjoying it so far
- Apr 15, '07 by CB1004Hello, I'm Cheryl and I'm a nursing student @ ATC in Gwinnett. I enjoy reading all of the "experienced" posts. They are encouraging and really help us "greenies" out. Keep up the great work.
- Apr 16, '07 by Lpn2GaRnHELLO FOLKS NEW TO THE SITE I'VE BEEN A LPN LONG ENOUGH I AM CURRENTLY ENTERING THE WORLD OF IMPENDING DOOM :uhoh21: GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AT GORDON COLLEGE FOR MY RN ANY HELP, ADVICE OR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED LOOKING FOWARD TO HEARING FROM YALL. I HOPE (THINK POSITIVE) I PLAN TO BE A ER NURSE CURRENTLY WORK IN LOWER ATL AREA AT A HOSPITAL IN MED/SUR FOR 9 YEARS.Last edit by Lpn2GaRn on Apr 16, '07 : Reason: ADD COMMENTS