GA license renewalsRegister Today!
- by T-Bird78 Jan 11I know what a pain in the butt it is to renew your GA driver's license (birth certificate, social security card, marriage license if your last name differs from your birth certificate, two proofs of residency, it's a long list) and I've heard that even professional licenses will have the same requirements. Has anybody gotten info on what we'll need to renew? LPNs are up for renewal in March and thought we might want to get a jump start.
- Jan 11 by prettymicaIf you find out please post. I hate I have to renew then I gradute from Lpn_RN bridge 2 months later :/
- Jan 12 by Marshall1Info. should be posted on the Ga BON site - if not, they have a number you can call for the info.
- Jan 13 by georgianurseheatherI just renewed my RN license online, and just had to fill out some info, pay the fee, and scan a copy of my driver's license. There's also an option to mail a copy of your driver's license, or some other document to verify identity and citizenship. I don't recall seeing any other documentation that needed to be submitted. However, I just submitted it a few days ago and it's still pending, so hopefully I didn't miss anything! It seemed pretty simple and straight-forward, though.
- Jan 15 by T-Bird78I checked with the Secretary of State's office, since they do the licensing renewals, and you need to send a copy of your driver's license and birth certificate. They also don't send the paper license cards anymore, you have to pay for that. They've had to cut staffing in that department so it takes even longer than normal. I'm going to start my renewal process March 1!