Darton College Nursing Students Reviews - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 25, '12 by limitless-visionsHi southbeach23 what did you make on the hesi. I'm glad I put in for other colleges because in my own opinion I think my score may be to low to get in for summer. Just curious what others made.
- Mar 27, '12 by Southbeach23Quote from limitless-visionsHi southbeach23 what did you make on the hesi. I'm glad I put in for other colleges because in my own opinion I think my score may be to low to get in for summer. Just curious what others made.
I made an 85.26. I made a perfect score on anatomy and physiology, but 68 on the math section. I'm taking AP2 and micro now so I hope to get accepted but if not I will apply for fall.
- Apr 8, '12 by keakin6I made a 85.6 overall with a 68 in anatomy. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear for summer 2012! Has anyone heard anything yet?
- Apr 9, '12 by Southbeach23Hi keakin6,
I have not heard anything yet. I am on pins and needles! I hope we all get in. I know pre-registrations open but I hope we all get a letter before I make a decision on back up classes.
- Apr 9, '12 by keakin6I know what you mean! The app said letters would be mailed by april 16 but thats also the deadline for fall apps to be turned in so surely they would let us know before monday?? I don't want to send in the fall app if I get accepted for summer.
- Apr 9, '12 by mbonds0707Hey everyone! I took my Hesi on Mar. 30. I got a 94 overall with a 92 in A&P. I applied to the Thomasville track and got my acceptance letter on Saturday!!!!!
- Apr 9, '12 by mbonds0707I forgot to say GOOD LUCK to you all! I'll have my fingers crossed for yall! I have been praying for this for a loooong time. This is not my first attempt at trying to get in nursing school and I'm just glad to be able to get a chance!
- Apr 9, '12 by keakin6Congrats to you!!! Great scores also!! Now I'm soo nervous...
- Apr 9, '12 by Southbeach23Me TOO!!! Congrats mbonds0707!!
- Nov 16 by nursingdartonHello,
What days and times are the labs offered I have just applied to Summer 2014 and I will still be working some while in school. What are the schedules for clinical? Are they held all week or how many days out the week and what semester do they start?