Columbus georgiaRegister Today!
- by goodstudentnowRN Jun 8, '10Please tell me about the area Columbus Georgia. Is this a big community? I need to know. St. Francis needs new grads and I would like to work there but I need to know if that is a good area for children.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=484462©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,368 Views
- Jun 21, '10 by sheronephttp://www.city-data.com/forum/columbus-ga/
Check out this link. It's all about Columbus GA
- Aug 4, '10 by mjohns09Hey!
I lived in Columbus for the majority of my life. It's a great town that's still growing. It's definitely not Atlanta, but there are two malls and plenty of things to do. I'm a student at Georgia Southern so I can't attest to how it is working as a nurse there but, just growing up there, I can tell you that it is a great place to live. I was in public school from elementary to high school and always felt safe and that I was getting a good education.
Hope that helps! Feel free to ask if you have any Columbus related questions.
- Dec 6, '10 by 2bLeonurse1989Hey, I am currently in the nursing program @ columbus state. its a nice area. st francis and the medical center are the two main hospitals in columbus. they both have a program for new grads and usually visit our school to tell us more about it. I am originally from a big city so columbus is a little country to me. However it is considered one of the biggest city in ga But I think it is good for children be sure to live in north columbus area.
- Feb 21 by finallyRN72bLeonurse1989,
What's the zip code area for the north columbus area? Is the Bradley Park Drive area considered north Columbus? Thanks!
- Mar 17 by Leonurse2011yes, bradley park is considered north Columbus. other zip codes include 31907 and 31909
- Apr 20 by nursingstudentmomof5Hello 2bLeonurse1989 I noticed that you mentioned you were in the program back in 2010 and I have applied for the fall 2013 program and just had a few questions. I would love to get a little insight to how the whole process has been for you.