Bauder College Pleasant Surprise - Page 31Register Today!
- Aug 22, '12 by HopefulNurse2011Hi everyone! I am from the feb2012 group and we are finishing term3 which is nursing fundamentals and pharmocology. to answer many of your questions our fir)st graduating class which is the (july2011 class) will be graduating in november so after completing the nclex with i believe 80% or better we will get our full accreditation and they are pursuing the nlnac as well. @hibasajid i don't know what to tell you to prepare bc i didn't do anything to prepare (was unaware) but i wish you luck, take your time and try to relax, sometimes our nerves get the best of us.
If anyone have any specific questions about our program feel free to ask me, i was once in your shoes and wanted to know any and everything i could find out about the program.
- Aug 22, '12 by HopefulNurse2011oh another thing that will help with the application process is to have EVERYTHING they require like the transcripts, insurance, background check, drug test etc. this will show that you are serious about the program and doing your part in what needs to be done.
- Aug 23, '12 by hibasajid@hopefully nurse,thanks for advice. After taking ktp exam ,what is digital learning readiness test .people say it is easy but what is this test about.Thanks in advance .
- Aug 23, '12 by HopefulNurse2011No prob. I think its to assess your ability to use computer because we have a lot of testing online and I think one or two classes are online as well.
- Aug 23, '12 by hibasajidThanks again nurse2011.
- Aug 23, '12 by angelghI took your word and just passed my entrance exams lol am so happy starting soon. i will also transfer 28 credits so how much would my tuition be?
- Aug 23, '12 by HopefulNurse2011Great job! When will you be starting? I think its around 370/ credit so maaybe around 10k
- Aug 23, '12 by angelghNo they dont but wonderlic is very easy hit me up will give you my practice questions which helped me passed.
- Aug 27, '12 by junitajj@HopefullNurse2011 I am starting the RN program in Sept. I will start with the 2nd term classes because I have all of the pre-req completed. I will just be taking the nursing classes. My questions to you are....What classes did you take during your 2nd term? It seems as if the class lineup is different for each starting group. What happens during orientation? I was told it will take 8hrs OMG! and last overall how is the program. If you are not comfortable replying on this site feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I would really appreciate your help. I don't know anyone in the program, I just would like a little insight on what to expect. Thanks in advance!
- Aug 29, '12 by apozepamHi Junitajj,
Earlier today I found out that we'll be taking Pathophysiology during Quarter 2. I believe they're revising the course sequencing as needed, which is why the courses seem to change between each cohort. Just a heads-up: I'm registered and my schedule was updated under "Current Courses" within the Student Portal. Try logging in this week and see if you can see yours as well. Hope this helps to get an idea of what we'll be taking this quarter! Take care!