Yes! Maybe it won't be so bad..Register Today!
- by CBLNurse2Be Jul 7, '12I downloaded a fundamentals quiz app and I have gotten 80% of the questions right just from thinking about the questions and choosing why I think is right. I don't have my books yet so I thought it'd be fun. It also gives the rationale for them. I have been so scared about the nursing exam questions due to previous threads that I have come across. Im scared i wont do good and wont be able to critically think like a nurse. But Maybe it wont be as bad, since I'm doing pretty okay with them right now? If so, then it gives me a little hope and encouragement!
Any other newly accepted students nervous about the critical thinking involved?!
- 1,956 Views
- Jul 7, '12 by kayruhhI sure am! I'm so worried I won't be able to critically think. Yikes!
- Jul 7, '12 by afterseasonHmm... How did you locate a quiz? I'm interested to try this myself.
- Jul 7, '12 by CBLNurse2BeType in nursing fundamentals in the app store. It's lippincotts and free
- Jul 7, '12 by CBLNurse2BeOh and it's green.
- Jul 7, '12 by brmuirheadYour definitely not the only one! I have been quite nervous about the critical thinking part as well. Not sure exactly how I am going to do. !
- Jul 7, '12 by BM90To answer your question....Meeee!! lol
- Jul 8, '12 by OnMyWay23Me as well! I got in A in my Critical Thinking class, but I thought the class was super easy. I am very worried, after all this is something I have wanted since I was a little girl and I am finally accepted to the BSN program over 30 years later...lol Thank you for listing the app, I cannot wait to try it
- Jul 8, '12 by Nurse2b209Actually I'm excited for fundamentals next month. I took a critical thinking class not to long ago and I've been looking over my schools textbooks. I also bought Fundamentals of Nursing Made Incredibly Easy. I don't think it'll be that bad.
- Jul 8, '12 by SC4Nurse2BI am also very nervous. I am an older student, and I am terrified that I won't be able to think critically. But I have been doing the reading that I have been assigned for the summer. When I go to answer the questions at the end of the chapters, I do pretty well. So like you, I am thinking it might not be so bad. Good luck everyone!