Well, I pretty much think I am going to get the letter in a few weeks from my first choice school. They had over 900 applicants with 450 that are viable and only 64 spots. I repeated Anatomy and Physiology because I was an immature student in undergrad. I think the repeat will cause me to get knocked out of the running for this fall.
I applied to 4 schools. Two out of state but have since decided to not attend. It is just too much to move myself and my son out of state
. My second choice in-state school is really vague on when my start date would be. With so many applicants in the area schools, I would not be surprised if I have to wait till Fall 05 to start at the second choice school instead of being able to start this January.
I think the hardest part is having to accept the fact that I may not be starting school this fall and I will have to wait till at least fall 05 to start...
Persistence pays off, right????? :uhoh21: