- by Crazed Jun 29, '12Does anyone like their uniform? I find my uniform top to be one of the most uncomfortable and unflattering things ever made.
Seriously I look like a love seat in the thing.Poll: Do you like your uniform?
My uniform is awesome.
My uniform is okay.
I can't wait to burn my uniform.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=750821©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jun 29, '12 by >JustBreathe<I love our uniforms. Scrubs are nice and comfy. We have black Dickies pants and a red Dickies top with the school embroidery. I think they're great, I don't mind them at all.
- Jun 29, '12 by lovedijahOurs are OK. If I had a choice, I wouldn't wear these. But I've seen things more terrible. My friend had a white uniform and to me that seemed so weird. I would never wear a white uniform unless I HAD to.
- Jun 29, '12 by Stephalump
- Jun 29, '12 by SentimentalGeekOurs are a plain v-neck scrub top in hunter green (Cherokee brand) and any white pants without cargo pockets. I'm going to miss my cargo pockets!
Not terrible, but not looking forward to having white pants on during my monthly visit from Aunt Flo...
- Jun 29, '12 by ebailey1218We get to wear any brand, any style as long as they are Navy Blue. We also have to have our school patches sewn onto the sleeves. I HATE navy blue, but after reading what everyone else has, maybe I should be grateful
- Jun 29, '12 by >JustBreathe<At our school the RN students wear black pants and the VN students wear white pants. Aunt Flo is this very reason I'm glad I got into the RN program and didn't have to bother applying for VN next year.
- Jun 29, '12 by WorkingTowardsBSNWe can get any black scrub pants we want, but have to buy our scrub top from them (also black but has a red piping around the neckline). I actually like the top... from a distance. There is a seam that goes RIGHT across your breasts. Not under, just across. It could be so much worse, but man that seam makes me crazy! We also have to get patches for our sleeves and lab coat sleeve.
- Jun 29, '12 by IndyElmerQuote from StephalumpWhy yes, you can All fire engine red, top & bottom -- or more like WARNING flag red, LOL!Why turquoise? So we can draw more attention to the hideousness?
- Jun 29, '12 by LolaolubSpeaking of uniforms, do we have to wear them everyday or just for clinicals(hospital aand school)?
Ours isnt that bad.....navy blue pants and top with the emblem sewn on and on the lab coat.