- by Jamesha#TeamRn2Be Jan 18Had my first quizz today and I did not do good., Im so beyond stressed I COULD CRY. It's only the second week going in to week 3. IM ABOUT TO go crazy.
- 1,136 Views
- Jan 18 by rubatoI had my melt down about this time last semester. It got a lot easier after that.
Hang in there. Sorry you're having such a rough time.
- Jan 18 by JennybrieIt's ok!!!!!!! I know you feel that failing right out of the gate is a bad sign but you learn from your mistakes and do better the next time. Is this your first semester?
- Jan 18 by Julesmama28Go to your teacher, figure out what you did wrong. It will get better! Sometimes it seems like the end of the world, but one quiz/paper/test is not going to make or break you! Don't give up! Many, many people have made it through nursing school- one day at a time.
- Jan 18 by MrsP, RNI'd suggest, besides talking to your instructor, to talk to classmates that are doing well. What did they study? Some instructors in my program would choose questions from a certain text or area - use your classmates to your advantage! Good luck and don't get discouraged!
- Jan 18 by StephalumpI'm sorry :-/
Don't let it get you down. Everything is new and you're just getting started...you have plenty of time to get the hang of things!
- Jan 20 by Kaysmom8Nursing school is stressful and I'm pretty sure most of us have cried at one time or another, heck i've seen the male students cry also. Have a good cry and you'll feel better, last semester I remember having a horrible clinical day and when I left I cried the whole time I ate lunch lol I was starving and then cried the whole drive home. Does your school do a test review? ours does at the end of each test and we can ask the rationale for it if we got it wrong and sometimes another classmate will be able to explain it to me in a way that I can understand. Keep your chin up and I know it's hard but stay positive YOU can do this!!!
- Jan 21 by JennybrieQuote from Jamesha#TeamRn2BeOh I remember my first semester. It was tough with a serious learning curve but I promise you that it will get better. Not necessarily easier but you'll get through this and realize when to panic and when to brush grades aside. Your grade does not reflect the nurse you will end up becoming after you graduate. Keep your head up with positive thoughts and you'll do fineYESSS this is my first semester, super stressful.