Orientation tomorrow! - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 19, '11 by gfuture08Mine is August 15th, I'm nervous and excited at the same time!!:heartbeat Good luck to all who will be starting soon!!
- Jul 19, '11 by sandanrnstudentmine is tomorrow. I'm kinda excited, but havent had sleep in 3 days due to running out of my antidepressant so... it is decreasing my excitement. I started taking my refill again last night, so hopefully my excitement will return before orientation.
Let us know how urs goes. I was disappointed when I found out that ours only lasts for an hour.
- Jul 19, '11 by relysh823 hours and counting until it begins! LOL.
I think that mine will only be about 2 hours long, but there is also a day for registration next week that is probably another 2 hours or so. Just ready for some real information on what to expect! Relysh
- Jul 19, '11 by I am that I amAugust 24th here
- Jul 19, '11 by IUstudenti have mine next month!! i am very excitedd!
- Jul 19, '11 by princsheatherMine isn't until August 18th Can't pick up books or clinical gear until August 15th And don't have BLS class until August 16th
I'm so ready and excited it is driving me nuts!!!
- Jul 19, '11 by Piper17I have mine August 11th, and I am just as excited as you all!! I can't wait to hear everything they have to say and start the program...and order all the fun stuff!!
- Jul 19, '11 by JBuddSo, how did it go?
Welcome and welcome again! I always love the energy and enthusiasm of new students.
- Jul 19, '11 by NscorpioredI wish mine was this month so I can get it out of the way...mine isn't until next month the 17th and 18th and runs all day....well at least they are giving us breakfast and lunch
- Jul 19, '11 by relysh82Well I survived! jk
They went over a little bit about everything. Found out when we do background check, drug test, what to bring to first day of class. What CPR class to take, that our syllabus also can double as a pillow or back rest ( it is huge and thick!!) That we can not wear long sleeves!?! and I swear I always freeze to death so that should be fun!
What to expect during registration and some tips on how to suceed= use multiple sources, study groups, befriend the smart people! etc.... Congrats to all who are starting this year! and thanks for the welcome. I know the "new" will wearoff soon, but for now I am going to enjoy it! Can't wait to get started/Can't wait to be done!!!