Nursing School Hours? - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 9, '07 by DaughteroftheKingQuote from piperglenDear Sis IwannabeanRN, You probably better count on backsliding and putting a good Rx dealer on speed dial. Just to let you know!!! Also you are dreaming, when you finally graduate you WILL work Sundays and bible study night. The good Brothers and Sisters who came before you get to finally go back to church now that you have arrived. Thank goodness the rapture hasn't happened yet. Maybe the Lord will tarry for you too. Peace Out and good luck!!! Love The Homegrown Nurse
I rebuke that lie in Jesus name.. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... I wish you the best of luck in your nursing carrer and the peace of the Lord!
- Mar 9, '07 by RN BSN 2009Monday - Skills lab 8-11, then patho from 3:30 - 5:30
Tuesday - Med/Surg clinicals - 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. the Pharmacology from 3:30 - 6:30
Wednesday - Fundamentals 3:30-5:30
Thursday - Patho 3:30-5:30
- Mar 9, '07 by MegsdI'm in an accelerated program, so it's a little different, but this is my schedule for the upcoming term.
Monday Class 1-9
Wednesday Clinical 8-5
Thursday Clinical 3-11
Friday Class 10-4
So anything I had planned for Monday night or Thursday night is officially cancelled. You may not always have clinicals or class during the day, so you will need to make other arrangements. Missing class and clinical is a very bad thing.
- Mar 9, '07 by NaomieRNYou should be fine...........God will make a way for you.
- Mar 9, '07 by traumaRUsI too think things will work out since you seem to be flexible. I truly wish you the best.
- Mar 9, '07 by DaughteroftheKingThank you
- Mar 9, '07 by GottaGetInIf it's meant to be, it's meant to be. You won't know unless you try.
Pray about it! God will give you your answer.