I'm a first year nursing student and we have been asked to create 11 Nursing Diagnosis (actual, risk or wellness) for each functional health pattern data cluster using the NANDA format.
Can anyone help me out and let me know if i'm on the right track?
- Risk for falls related to physical capability as manifested by increased susceptibility to falling even with assistance of walker
- Risk for Imbalanced Nutrition: Less than body requirements related to...... (Cant think of this one)
- Constipation related to medication side effects as manifested by hard formed stools
- Impaired physical mobility related to pain in lower back as manifested by limited physical activity
- Disturbed sleep pattern related to medication side effects as manifested by nocturia
- Potential for Enhanced visual sensory perception
- Possible feelings of hopelessness related to unknown deteriorating physiologic condition.
- Social isolation related to absence of peers as manifested by loneliness
- Disturbed Body Image related to changes in physical appearance (aging) as manifested by poor eye contact
- Risk for Ineffective coping related to an inadequate support system
- Readiness for Enhanced spiritual well being
Any help would be greatly appreciated!