Nursing bag recommendations?Register Today!
- by brittne Feb 6Hello fellow nursing students and nurses alike,Just wanted to ask where would you find/buy an affordable nursing bag on wheels to hold materials in?Thanks in advance for any replies!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=813926©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 847 Views
- Feb 7 by token787I bought mine at Wally World (Wal-Mart). My daughter bought her cute roller bag at her school. I have also seen cute and affordable one's at TJMaxx, but sale out fast. I know you will find something real cute on Ebay.
- Feb 7 by RNdogloverI bought a red rolling tool bag from Home Depot ! Worked great and was way cheaper than regular rolling school bags- plus it was a lot more sturdy and easily accommodated all of my thick / heavy books- and my husband gets it now that I'm done with school :-)
- Feb 7 by brittneAppreciate it, I shall look into it.
- Feb 7 by StephalumpI bought mine at TJ Maxx for $20 and after having so much trouble with other bags, I LOVE it. It's big and open and rolls great and it hasn't even attempted to break on me. I paid more for bags at Walmart that annoyed me from the get-go.
- Feb 8 by brittneThank you Steph!