Med-surg booksRegister Today!
- by Kimynurse Apr 8In the fall I start med-surg.
Which study guides, books do you suggest ?
- 880 Views
- Apr 10 by chinkychunsaI used this book Amazon.com: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 5e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn) (9781437708257): Linda Anne Silvestri: Books as a supplement to my reading. It broke down the information of what you needed to know as a nurse and what you should do as well.
this book is also good when you get further into med/surg Amazon.com: Prentice Hall Nursing Reviews & Rationales: Medical-Surgical Nursing (2nd Edition) (9780131789708): MaryAnn Hogan, Stacy Estridge BSN MN, Dolores Zygmont RN PhD, Joan Davenport RN PhD: Books
- Apr 16 by KimynurseThank u
- Apr 16 by CNormanDavis's q and a series for med-surge success. I used that series for fundamentals and loved it
- Apr 17 by KimynurseThank u
- Apr 20 by KimynurseI just ordered all three
Thank you again