I've probably just lost it all.... - Page 7Register Today!
- May 16, '12 by rubatoYes, and we've all been telling him that for 6 pages, but he's not listening.
- May 16, '12 by iluvpathoQuote from mattrnstudent23Agreed and I made this same point earlier in this thread. He's got a long way to go and plenty of time to get his GPA up.I wasn't aware of that. I eventually want to do my master's at Duke University (in either oncology or adult acute care), and their first requirement is a BSN from an accredited and nationally recognized school of nursing. They would throw an application in the trash if they found out the applicant didn't have a BSN. This goes for all of their NP programs as well as their CRNA program.
- May 16, '12 by NolanderQuote from rubatoI hear everyone loud and clearYes, and we've all been telling him that for 6 pages, but he's not listening.
- May 16, '12 by MerlynQuote from NolanderYes, but can you tell the difference between one course and the rest of your life.I hear everyone loud and clear
It ain't over till it's over----Lawrence 'Yogi' Berra
- May 16, '12 by iluvpathoQuote from NolanderGood! Nursing school is tons of ups and downs. The reason I felt so strongly about your post is because I had something different but equally frustrating happen to me my first semester and almost wanted to quit. My second semester was completely opposite. I excelled, had a wonderful clinical expereince and felt a million times better. My third semester has had its own set of ups and downs but I've learned to just let stuff go and things are much less stressful nowI hear everyone loud and clear
- May 21, '12 by nhnursieMy apologies!