I got accepted to CCGA for Fall 2013!Register Today!
- by adc85 Mar 29I've been trolling this site for awhile now, but I signed up today because I just got my acceptance letter today! I'm so excited! I graduated with my BS in Biology in 2010, but wasn't happy with the limited job oppurtunities, so I applied to nursing school. I'll be attending Coastal College of Georgia this fall for the ASN program,. Anyone else on here going there too? I can't wait!!
- 864 Views
- Mar 30 by Lolita34Congratulations! I was going to apply there but I got accepted to Armstrong's BSN program. I wish you well in the program.
- Apr 20 by jhernand1221Congrats!! I began the ASN 2012 & so far, it is great . Mrs. Gibbs & everyone else are very helpful & eager to teach! They put a twist in their teaching methods that'll keep you up! Lordwilling I graduate May 2014. Good luck & I wish you the best
- May 11 by MaumauMomThe Asn program is very different from the bsn program. The Bsn program is still in the trials and error stage...that's all I'll say about that ..congrats and good luck!
- May 12 by SopranoKrisCongratulations!!!
- Jun 11 by GaswtpeachI have also been accepted into the ASN program at CCGA. I can't wait to start.