Help: Interviewer wants me to wear scrubs!Register Today!
- by LadyQT Jan 21, '08Hi everyone!
I have 2 an interviews coming up and they both rquest that I wear scrubs. One is in the NICU the other in the PICU. Do you suggest solid colors or plain. Should I wear a lab coat? Should I wear white shoes? I really want to make a good impression and be professional while wearing "scrubs". Any advice or suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance.
- 935 Views
- Jan 21, '08 by MeriwhenI like Suesquatch's white/blue theme, or any solid colors...I'd definitely stay away from patterned scrubs. To me (and keep in mind I'm still a NS), patterns seem too casual for an interview.
- Jan 21, '08 by jackson145Just make sure they don't look slept in! It's hard to keep scrubs looking "crisp".
- Jan 21, '08 by kreneeThat's so funny! I never would've guessed an employer would request scrubs for an interview! But I vote for solid colors. I prefer them anyway. I think most patterned scrubs are U-G-L-Y! White shoes.
- Jan 21, '08 by santhony44I agree. Solid colors, and Sue's suggestion of blue or white is a good one. A white lab coat over solid scrubs would look good, and yes white shoes. Everything clean and neat, of course, and hair, makeup, and jewelry should be as you'd wear them to work. Oh, no perfume and clean, short nails!
- Jan 21, '08 by APBT momI would dress like I was going to clinicals. Solid colored scrubs either ironed or dry cleaned to make them look nice with white shoes, hair back in a bun or pony tail if it's past your shoulders, light make up, short clean nails either plain or clear coat, and no perfume or scented lotion.
- Jan 21, '08 by supaflyoh man we get to interview in scrubs. best thing ive heard in awhile.