This is my very last semester! It has been a hellish 4 years, but in 4 months its over!! (atleast until grad school
my tips for staying on track are....
1) in 4 months, school will be over. we have come WAY too far to give up now
2) I have already sent it my state license application, fee, and NCLEX pre-payment... if I dont keep on track, i will loss all that money
3) I'm close to making it into the national nursing honor society... im SOO close, that i need a really good semester to get the points to get it.
4) We are in the process of buying a house, and we absolutely need my income to pay in May
5) I have already accepted a job position, so if I dont keep on track, i will have to work med-surg (icky) for a year before my do my speciality track (GPA is high enough right now that I can go directly to speciality, but if I really slack off, i will have to do work in med-surg per company "new-grad policy"
That is reason enough for me