Ethical issue-help please!Register Today!
- by JWBNurse Sep 14I am in my last semester of nursing school (yeah).
I was recently put in a position where my clinical instructor directed me to perform an activity that is a clear violation of nursing standards.
I have to live with this instructor 3 more months; however, I do not want to do this ever again.
What should I do?
Thanks for guidance!
- 550 Views
- Sep 14 by elprupSounds like a homework assignment.
Ask her the rational behind it, because she has taught you that this is a violation. Maybe she is testing you?
- Sep 14 by Caribbean CharacterI think we need more information.
- Sep 14 by JWBNurseThanks to those who took time to respond. I just don't feel comfortable in this public forum discussing more details. Please know it was no homework assignment...just an impatient instructor taking a short cut that put me in a bind.
I understand if no one can advise me given the lack of detail.
- Sep 14 by HappyWife77Well if its clearly not safe, refuse.