Does nursing school costs scare you?
- 6Oct 25, '12 by brian AdminNursing school costs are going up. Does that scare you?
Are you hoping that the elections turn things around in Washington regarding student loans, tuition, and grants?
LOL! I love this one!
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
- 5,095 Visits
- 0Oct 25, '12 by CLoGreenEyesI am terrified - not of the cost of my favorite ADN program, but definitely of getting the BSN. A little bit of debt - like one or two paychecks' worth once I'm an RN - doesn't really bother me, but beyond that, I might as well just not bother going back to school. And since my state seems to be cracking down on the hiring when it comes to ADN, there aren't exactly many options.
- 0Oct 25, '12 by RainbowDashMy current private school is going to cost me in the realm of 45k .. for an ASN. Bridge will be paid for by my health system, but that's a LOT of money. They're the preferred choice for new nursing grads in my area though, and that is the only reason I chose them... but yeah, you can say it's a bit... scary. I can buy half a house with this. Or two cars. Or a stable full of ponies.
But I want this the most.
- 2Oct 27, '12 by MrsCuocoThe cost of nursing school is scary, but the thought of being a waitress til I'm 70, having virtually nothing to retire on, never taking my dream vacation, and never being able to send my kiddos to college or even afford braces is EVEN SCARIER.
- 0Oct 31, '12 by mmc51264I talked to my lender, it's worth looking into. I have a lot of student loan debt. He said that b/c everything goes through the govt now, I could consolidate my loans and then if I work for a non-profit or public health facility for 10 years, they will forgive ALL of my debt. Including the 50k for my masters.
- 0Oct 31, '12 by Tflowers34907I would be afraid of the debt too if I was only looking at using loans to pay. You just have to be smart about your decision. I plan to take full advantage of the Loan Forgiveness through Direct Loans and also hope I will be lucky enough to work for an employer that will offer tuition assistance.