Calling graduating class of 2014! - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 3, '12 by dhoffI am so glad I found this thread! I start my first official semester of nursing school tomorrow and I am soooo excited/nervous. I will be graduating at the tail end of 2014 in December. Right now I am pretty much prepared for the semester. Got all my uniforms set, all but 1 of my 20 books, and I've looked over the syllabus's of my three nursing classes! Good luck to all of us as we start/continue on in our journey to becoming future nurses!!
- Sep 4, '12 by Luv2bNurse<3This thread is a great motivation for all the graduating 2014 classes! I started August 27th and after my first week I was impressed with the professors I have. They are extremely helpful and all of their life journey stories were amazing. I can't wait to continue on and be able to work with my clinical groups more also. Good luck to everyone! It's not as terrifying the first day but it's definitely exciting!
- Sep 4, '12 by RN2b-IndyaI start on Sept 17 @ ITT Tech Breckinridge School of Nursing. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, and scared all at the same time. Orientation is today at 10 and I have already met 2 of my classmates thanks to this website. I wish everyone the best of luck!!!cheers:
- Sep 4, '12 by WifeoffiremanI plan to start the nursing program in Spring of 2013 and will be graduating in December of 2014!!
- Sep 4, '12 by gelibeanIt seems like most of the people here are graduating in the Spring but you and I def are graduating in December 2014!! Yay go us! :P
Yay to all of us in 2014!Last edit by gelibean on Sep 4, '12 : Reason: Typo
- Sep 4, '12 by ajreneeI start September 27th at WWCC in Walla Walla, Washington. I just got the call on Thursday that I was excepted!! I've already got financial aid squared away, books ordered, scrubs bought, and daycare on stand by. I'm excited and so freaking terrified at the same time. Here's to the ADN class of 2014!!
- Sep 5, '12 by hokiefanI am now in week 3 of classes of my first semester and will graduate in May 2014. So far, it's very fast-paced, but nothing I can't handle. I guess only time will tell. Still riding on the high of being in Nursing school and am just praying that my excitement will carry me through 'til the end!
- Sep 5, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑Troll much
- Sep 5, '12 by kmzowuI start an accelerated bsn program in January 2013 and will finish in February of 2014! I have two prereqs left to go and now I'm just irrationally worried something will go wrong haha. So excited!!!