BIO202 professor advice neededRegister Today!
This is a discussion on BIO202 professor advice needed in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... HELLO ALL, New to this site but wondering if someone might have some suggestions on where to...by SLAM1 Feb 11, '10HELLO ALL,
New to this site but wondering if someone might have some suggestions on where to take BIO202 and what professor is good. I am currently taking BIO202 at a Maricopa Community College but the professor teaching style is really difficult. Does anyone know of a good teacher also who preferrably uses study guides Please PM me if you do
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=455828©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 561 Views
- Feb 11, '10 by NUR151Whatever you do don't take it at Rio!!! Sorry that's all I can advise.
- Feb 11, '10 by TheSquireAnd what exactly is BIO202? Not every school in the world uses the same numbering system, you know.
- Feb 12, '10 by SLAM1Biology Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Feb 12, '10 by SLAM1I am in Arizona by the way
- Feb 12, '10 by itsmejuliYou'd probably have better luck posting this question under the Arizona forum.
- Feb 12, '10 by UnicornRNIf you are taking it at Rio Salado then there will be no study guide. Your weekly lessons that you print out are your study guide. They are intended for you to follow along with while you read the chapter. Usually the teacher will post a message to the entire class at the beginning of each week with a summary of what you should be learning that week, with some links to helpful sites. That's it. I have taken 4 classes from Rio Salado because my schedule hasn't permitted classroom attendance up until now. I didn't love it, but it worked out well for me with my schedule. If you want a study guide you might have to look elsewhere for your BIO class.