Any final year students finishing this year? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 5 by SoonToBeRN2013I graduate in August 2013 and am starting to get sick in the stomach lol! I'm a nervous wreck!
- Jan 6 by WITTY3Quote from gatoraimsLPNMe too!!! Graduate May 18th!
Same here! 10 weeks of classes and then onto my preceptorship and then graduation! I cannot wait.
- Jan 6 by Katie71275I grad in May and super excited! Ready to finish up!
- Jan 6 by jchildsI graduate with my BSN in December. It's been an exciting journey being a nursing student, aide, and father of twins.
- Jan 6 by kdbean530Graduating at the end of May which is also my birthday!!! Best present to myself ever! It's been a long journey, but also fast at the same time. Very rewarding. Already had so many memorable patients and experiences. I'm anxious about finding and getting a job (live in california) but I can't wait to finally be a nurse!
- Jan 6 by prenurse1848OMG 2013 is my year as well. I have two semesters to go and every time I think about it I get goose bumps. This has been a long road but I couldn't imagine my life any different than it is. I worry about applying for a job. I don’t know where to start but when the timeis right I will figure it out. I wish all of the class of 2013 the best. Go Use.
- Jan 7 by brainsandbeautyIn class now, back today, it was so hard,I was ying my. Break. I can't wait til june. So sorry for replying late,I'm waiting for lunch break to readyour posts.Its so nice having others in same situation,What field is everyone doing and what do they want to do after they graduate. And where is everyone from. Xxxxx
- Jan 7 by studentmandieThis is my year too!!! My husband has a count down going. 22 weeks left till I graduate! I can't wait till June. Every time I think about graduation I remember boards. Boards have me more nervous than nursing school.
- Jan 7 by JrwilliamsWOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I graduate in May also and have been dreading starting school back the 14th but when that day rolls around, so soon, I will have 16 weeks left!! Good luck everyone!
- Jan 8 by brainsandbeautyi recieved details of aesthetic courses today, i will do the courses so i can remain in clinics and later further my career, how about you, what area are you looking to apply to