What Being a Nurse Has Taught Me - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 13, '08 by marshee412so touching! Love evry detail of ur post!
- Jan 20, '08 by freetowntrue to the point
- Feb 7, '08 by sweetenchantragreat article!!
i am a nursing student, hoping that someday i will be able to experience all the experiences u had!!
you right!! its great to be a nurse!!
- Feb 8, '08 by sreekrishnaa23Every nurse,whether they have a story at home or not, I am sure they will have a nursing story, which is a special gift to nurses to relish those memories. Because we deal with humans and not machines!
Congratulations for having written this article,you have inspired me to write one more from my side!
- Feb 9, '08 by RedBrick[quote=Bugaloo;2494784]I have been a nurse for 14 years and over the years I have learned many things. I have learned that there are days when 12 hours feels like 24 hours. I have learned that it is okay to cry because you are frustrated. Just make sure that you are alone when you do it. It is also okay to cry with a patient and their family. [quote]
May I include your thoughts in our NSNA newsletter at school?
- Feb 15, '08 by BugalooRedbrick, Thanks for reading. You may reprint. I would be honored. Bugaloo
- Mar 15, '08 by suextwohey i just got this one "WRONG" on the test. Not suppose to cry - your suppose to "assess". since when are nursing simply technicians?
- Mar 19, '08 by kandz_unoit is again a nice article mr bugaloo...keep it up!!!
- Apr 2, '08 by Kimberlygail6Wow! I am currently in Nursing School, and everything you said, seems soo true! I hope one day I can be able to "learn" what you have and "roll with the punches" as well! Thanks for the inspirational story! Very heart-warming!
- Apr 26, '11 by timetoshineYou touched my heart. Every word is true but you say it with compassion and an acute understanding of the human condition. Thank you