Be the type of nurse you want to work with - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 17 by rn2be73Wish the nurses at my facility felt this way
- Jan 17 by x_factorI love this!
- Jan 17 by elprupTattoo it on all of our foreheads, to remind everybody else
- Jan 18 by nursingstudent_2014Definitely, something I always keep in mind as I am studying to become a nurse =)
- Jan 18 by CochinoTomMan, its 50/50 here... some of my Nurses I just LOVE, some I(hate to say it) have 0 respect for.
- Jan 18 by MijourneyBrian thanks for the quote. The golden rule is alive and well for me. Application of the golden rule is necessary in order to be able to not only survive but thrive in the work place. Even when enemies rise, we need to stay that course to make us the better man/woman.