RNs paid under the table?Register Today!
- by 0ohunnio0 Apr 1, '11Does anyone know if RNs are allowed to be paid under the table or off the book? Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=547101©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 743 Views
- Apr 1, '11 by elkpark"Allowed to be"??? Ummm, not legally ... No one is legally allowed to be paid "under the table" or "off the books."
- Apr 1, '11 by regularRNNo! Never. Why would you be?
- Apr 4, '11 by NurseKate16No one is "allowed" to be paid under the table
- Apr 4, '11 by caliotter3Who do you propose to be doing the "allowing"? I am certain that there are nurses who do private duty nursing off the books, but they take the same chances at being caught with their illegal activity as anyone else who engages in illegal practices.