Report Sheet Samples
- 2Nov 1, '06 by ToodlesRNI've been trying to make a standard report sheet for me to use, I work on an oncology unit and assigned up to 6 patients during the shift. I have yet found a report sheet that works for me. I would like to see what other people are using. Please send me a PM if you want to share your report sheets. Thanks!!
- 75,430 Visits
- 0Nov 2, '06 by angeRN6297I take a sheet of paper and divide the paper into 6 blocks, write the room numbers at the top of each box, then in each box -- if they have IV fluids, i write to clear the pump, 10P, and 6 A, then each time they have a med due I write that time and the med, example: 2100-lipitor, cipro and nexium and go down the line...I then add if they have a foley, 10p and 6A...to make sure it has been emptied....I write labs and draw a line, if I need to draw any am labs from a picc or tlc, if I have tube feed bolus I write that on there, any thing that has to be done at certain times is on my sheet in my patients block. I write accu checks and then when I cover it , I write the amount and check mark it....I also cross of things as I do them... this keeps me very organized...I can look at my sheet, which I keep on the top my clipboard with all my care plans, and know what meds I need to do at any certain time or task that is to be completed say at 0400. I know a few other nurses who do something similar and they are all very organized....there a few who do not write any thing down, or have no discernable system and they are always running around like crazy!! try to get some system down to help you stay organized...if you are having a crazy night and someone offers to help, it sure is easy to look at my sheet and say : thanks for helping! could you hang my 0300 Flagyl on Room 12?? hope this helps!
- 3Nov 3, '06 by DaytoniteHi, ToodlesRN!
I can post my report sheet here. Everyone is welcome to download and use it. If you want to make any changes to it, it was created on Word using Table commands. Just make sure to click "show gridlines" on the Table menu so you can see how the cells are set up.
- 0Apr 5, '09 by stacy02703hello,
could i also have a copy of your report sheet, i am a new grad. thanks so much.
may communicate via pm or email, using icons below name (above). --- dianahLast edit by dianah on May 13, '09 : Reason: Removed email, as posting email is TOS (Terms of Service) violation.
- 1Apr 5, '09 by RedhairedNurseQuote from ToodlesRNHere is a link to a thread that I posted my report sheet on.I've been trying to make a standard report sheet for me to use, I work on an oncology unit and assigned up to 6 patients during the shift. I have yet found a report sheet that works for me. I would like to see what other people are using. Please send me a PM if you want to share your report sheets. Thanks!!
It holds 6 patients. Scroll down to the third post and you will find the link.
Oh wow, just noticed this thread is very old, but here it is anyway to who ever wants it.