Old Nurse-Bet Me! - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 19, '11 by positivernSave me a rocking chair on your porch for me too!!!. I am "IN" !!!!!
- Feb 20, '11 by Lindsey McGrawWow, will have to definitely expand that porch with multiple views to accommodate all those rocking chairs. Remind me to post the address once the dream comes true. Old nurses are the best, and think of the tales we could "spin"...?
- Mar 5, '11 by MouseMichelleYour post brought many smiles on my face. Although I'm not as experiences as you in terms of years I can relate and wonder if that's how I'll be as an older nurse nursing.
I loved your sense of humor in this.
Good job and thumbs up.
You should win money for this one.
- May 7, '11 by thesweetpeaLindsey,thanks for sharing that lovely story!
- Jun 17, '11 by kbrn2002I can see you now, sitting on that porch with a cup of coffee, watching the horses play and hopefully writing more articles for AN! Your post took there there with you, so thank you a moment of serenity in this crazy world.
- Jun 17, '11 by Lindsey McGrawThanks, glad I could bring a "moment" for you. Can hardly wait for my dream is close...on count down!
Hopefully there will be more articles in the near future-parting of the cobwebs this morning-oh good coffee!