I am a newly license nurse in Texas I had being looking for a job since november 2010, I finally got a job offer in a hospital and I should be starting two weeks from now; the pay is really good is a PRN job no benefits, but I have the probabily to go full time once an opening comes around. I went to another interview today to a hospital that offers training, full time hours, benefits and will pay for my bachelors.
The only thing is that they won't give me an answer if I got hired or not until the day that I am suppose to start in the hospital that had already hired me! I can not delay to start in the hospital that already hired me since I was suppose to start two weeks ago, but I hold it since I really wanted to go to this interview hoping in getting hired sooner; even if I get hired in there I won't begin the job three months from now since their position wont be availble until that time.
As I said it has being really hard to find a job in Texas, and I am afraid of not accepting the job that is already sure for some other job that I do not even have an asnwer yet, but I know that the other hospital is a better match for my future.
What should I do?
Thank you !