Just do it!Register Today!
- by nu rn Jun 25For all those out there hemming & hawing over whether to start school ("Am I too old?") or change careers ("Should I do this?") or just have the "What if's" in general, I saw a quote this morning that made me think of all of you:
"You don't have to be GREAT to start, but you have to START to be great!"
Have a good day!!Last edit by Joe V on Jun 26
- 2,425 Views
- Jun 25 by stewartfamily2010Thank you!
- Jun 25 by na-naThanks for the encouragement
- Jun 25 by irish123LUV IT!!! THANK YOU
- Jun 25 by kldepp08AWESOME!!!! Thank you for the great quote. One that has stuck with me, that I've shared on different threads:
"Nothing is impossible, the word its self says I'm possible" ~Audrey Hepburn
- Jun 25 by medsestra31Thank you ! Great words !
- Jun 26 by KimbsntobeThank you I know i needed to read that to give me the encouragement to do....Kudos...
- Jun 26 by Bekah84I'm glad I saw this just what I needed to read I've been talking myself out of going back to school lately mostly because I'm scared of all the what ifs. Thank you for sharing.
- Jun 26 by 1pinknurseThank you for this post!! I was a MA at 18 & knew that I wanted to be a nurse but my life led me down a different path. Fast forward to when I was 38, I lost my house & what I felt was everything (relationship break up). I was working full time & put myself thru LVN school. I graduated, I am taking my RN pre-req's at 41 & am a proud LVN working in a hospital. I am a true testament that it is NEVER too late to follow your dreams.