If you could ask a GENIE...Register Today!
- by holisticlady09 Feb 20, '09What would be the TOP 3 wishes you would ask a GENIE to grant you with at work?
- 2,090 Views
- Feb 20, '09 by HonestRNOne wish, Ivory tower nursing like the NCLEX and nursing school present
Wait one more: congenial staff all aroundLast edit by HonestRN on Feb 20, '09 : Reason: add another wish
- Feb 20, '09 by JustJenThis is a good one!
1) Incontinant people would have a "self cleaning" button.
2) Family members would have a mute button.
3) People wouldn't be so eager for have something wrong with them. It makes me crazy how many people are disappointed that we didnt diagnose them with something terrible.
- Feb 20, '09 by eriksoln1. Give my patients something to do other than watch TV. Distraction is a documented pain control measure. There is no distraction for patients in hospitals.
2. That nursing homes would not be "people warehouses". A society can be judged by the way it treats its elderly. We are failing.
3. That nurses, everywhere, in every field, would stand together and stop bashing one another. As a unified force, we can stop begging/asking for respect and demand it.
- Feb 20, '09 by catshowlady1. Better staffing
2. Respectful pts, families, and coworkers
3. Have the supplies I need in the room or in my pocket.