How much does an RN can approximately make annually?Register Today!
- by futurecdrn Sep 2, '02Hi
Happy Labor Day! I'm curious to know how much a new grad RN could make salary per annum? How about an LVN? I'm in California but I'm also interested in knowing what's the earnings for other states. Thanks and have a great day!
I'm also reviewing for NCLEX-RN...please give me some suggestions about review books, cd-roms, length of study time...
- 38,978 Views
- Sep 2, '02 by traumaRUsSalaries for new grads in central IL - about $16/hr.
- Sep 2, '02 by nellSan Jose Ca:
Brand-spankin-new ADN/Diploma: $32.00
Brand-spankin-new BSN/MSN: $33.21
(But keep in mind the median home price is $500,000 and rents are about $1800/mo for a small 2bdr. apt)
- Sep 2, '02 by Mimi2RNCentral valley, new grads start at $25 per hour, and houses cost a lot less, more like $125-$150,000 median. You can rent a nice 3 bedroom for around $1000/mo
- Sep 2, '02 by KernieRNBaltimore Maryland
RN $31 hr.
These are new grad rates here. I know that experianced LPN's make around $30 And experianced RN's Anywhere from low 30- high 40's per hour. ( Depends on what your specialty is)
- Sep 2, '02 by JAYNE :DANCE:NEW GRAD IN OHIO - LPN IN LTC $18-21
- LPN IN ACUTE CARE $17- UP
- RN IN LTC $23 - UP
- RN IN ACUTE CARE $19 - UP
THERE ARE ALSO SOME REALLY GOOD SIGN ON BONUS'S (SP?)
- Sep 2, '02 by jburrisClearwater FL. New grads = $17 ADN, $17.50 BSN
- Sep 2, '02 by beckymcrnSouth Carolina new grad RN about $15.00
Speciality nursing $20 and up
Agency nursing 30 and up
Cost of living is going up now homes around 90-350,00 and higher in Charleston area.
This is actually a great palce to live and nurse.
- Sep 2, '02 by wsu.rni recommend princeton reviews nclex rn review book. like many of the other books it does not crame all of creation in a book and expect you to know it. comes with a computer disc with review questions. i sware i had some of the same.
good luck and remember yuo cant know everything and some of the most experience nurses don't.
- Sep 2, '02 by beaRNwhenIgroUPAnybody know about pay rates for BSN (brand new) in Colorado Springs, CO??