Finally feeling human again!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 27, '12 by modgoth1Woohoo!! Congrats and I hope it is everything you expect it to be and more!
- Sep 28, '12 by bbuerkeCongratulations Sunny! I wish you all the best in your new job - keep us posted on how you're doing, especially if it's good. So many people come on here to vent/for advice, it's wonderful to hear the success stories sprinkled in. We want to share in the joy and laughter as well as the tears, so thanks for sharing your happy news!
- Sep 28, '12 by CrufflerJJCongrats! Enjoy/excel at your new job.
- Sep 28, '12 by GinginRNCongratulations on your new position!
- Sep 28, '12 by brianCongrats! Best of luck!
- Sep 28, '12 by sunny3811I had my orientation today and tomorrow I will shadow with a nurse on the floor.
I thank you all for the warm wishes. It is so good to be working again.
I try not to be negative with my posts. I have had some pretty horrible days myself, but I always tell myself everyday will not be bad. I cannot control when residents have a bad day or get sick. All I can do is try to make the resident better and go with the flow. Life is to short to harp on the bad things.
Have a good evening all!!
- Sep 28, '12 by LifeLearner776Congrats & wishing you success!!!