Daytonite has passed away... - Page 24Register Today!
- Feb 4 by aclaysI've been learning from Daytonite for years after her passing and only just discovered why she seemed to have disappeared from allnurses. RIP Daytonite, I appreciate your hard work for students and the profession of nursing!
- Feb 4 by AlwaysLeaRNQuote from roser13See how we miss our mentors!I wish I had been around to learn from Daytonite. I feel similarly about Ruby Vee, who also has seemed scarce lately...
This should be a lesson to us.
When we're no longer novice nurses, we should always remember where we came from, and make every humanly possible effort (within reason) to mentor those who find themselves needing guidance as we once did!
- Feb 7 by CherryAmes_RNVery sad to hear. Sending positive thoughts into the universe.
- Sep 15 by midoleDidnt know about this till now.. she certainly helped me during my nursing school days and Ive always thought she was a male. Rest easy Daytonite and God bless.
- Sep 16 by Fiona59She posted awhile back that she is undergoing treatment for Cancer.
I imagine that she has more pressing issues than posting here.
We just hope she is doing well.
- Sep 16 by NurseOnAMotorcycle. Tell her she's missed!
- Sep 16 by elprupI loved that she was always genuine, helpful and down to earth, no matter what the subject.
I miss that.